Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tolmie State Park .....with Melanie and Rivers Part 1

Melanie and Rivers came to visit for 9 glorious days and of course, everyday was magical.  They were here from Nov 4-13.  The first day picked them up from the airport and walked the secret trail.  The next day, Wednesday, we went to Tolmie State Park when the tide was down and made a sand temple (not castle) and found sand dollars and shells.  I found out that I had to go to an interview that day.  Melanie had barely arrived but graciously watched the kids while I was gone.  What  a wonderful friend!  She is full of charity and service and brought me out of my funk.  She also took all these pictures, arranged them, and let me copy them onto my blog.  Rivers was a hoot.  He is so full of imagination and energy.  The boys just picked up right where they left off.  Lukey is an equal play mate now so they all had a ton of fun.  Tessa was  excellent and content to be along for the ride.
Rivers would draw his adorable people, then make a footprint in the sand, right where his little guy's feet should be. He shared his footprint with the little guy. What a great idea. 
Melanie calls this picture "Cheyney's world"
Showing Rivers a sand-dollar.
Rivers was impressed! :)

  
 Lukey carrying water to the "Temple's" mote
  
 
All of Sammy's discoveries
My babies        
The Sand-Dollar King!!!
Sailing the north Pacific           

No comments: